- 50ml Honey Reposado
- 300ml Fresh Mandarin, Orange or Naartjie Juice
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Chilli & Lime salt for the glass rims (optional)
- Mint Leaf Garnish
- Pour the mandarin juice into ice trays and freeze until solid.
- Tip the frozen juice cubes into an Omniblend jug, and add the lime and Honey Reposado. Blend on high until combined.
- Optional: Sprinkle chili lime salt on a plate, dip the glass rims into water, and then into the salt mix. Set aside
- Pour the frozen margaritas into the glasses and serve immediately
Our mandarins are super sweet and delicious in South Africa. We have used the new Honey Gold range from Woolworths. If yours are a little tart you can add some sugar syrup for sweetness. Sugar syrup can be made by combining equal weights of water and white sugar, and heating the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
Honey Reposado: Wild and buzzy - the sweetest lioness of the pride. Infused with wild Cape honey, our honey reposado is subtly sweet with hints of a smokey finish.