Pineapple Chili Margarita - Serves 4
- 50mls Blanco or Reposado (1 or 2 shots)
- 50 mls freshly squeezed Pineapple juice (2 shots)
- 25 mls of Lime (1 shot)
- dash of chilli sauce (Dash)
- 15 mls of agave syrup (1/2 shot)
(Designed and shot by the Culinary Cartel)
- Pop your Leonista into a cocktail shaker, along with lime, pineapple juice, agave syrup, chilli and lots of ice.
- To serve, dip the rims of your margarita glasses salt and serve a cocktail with pineapple garnish.
Meaning “aged” or “rested” is mellow and aged and is our senior member of the pride. It is rested for 3 - 6 months in oak barrels resulting in a smooth, sweeter flavour with hints of smoky finish.