• 60ml Leonista Blanco
• 30ml Fresh Lime Juice
• 15ml Agave Syrup
• 1 egg white (can replace with 2 Tbsp aquafaba as a vegan option)
• 3 Dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Add all ingredients except the bitters to a shaker.
- Dry shake without ice for 15 seconds.
- Add ice, shake and double strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a few dashes of Angostura aromatic bitters and a slice of lemon.
WIN A STOCKED COCKTAIL TROLLEY THIS MONTH
Get mixing with our Blanco and Angostura aromatic bitters at just R649 from Norman Goodfellows and you’ll be entered to win a stocked cocktail trolley filled with everything you need to whip up delicious cocktails. Click HERE to order the combo and you will automatically be entered into the competition.
Meaning “white” in Spanish, this one is smooth and smokey. It is an un-aged variant in the pride characterized by the smooth but distinctly smokey flavour and is the closest adaptation to an authentic Mezcal.