• 60ml Leonista Blanco
• 30ml Fresh Lime Juice
• 15ml Agave Syrup
• 1 egg white (can replace with 2 Tbsp aquafaba as a vegan option)
• 3 Dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Add all ingredients except the bitters to a shaker.
- Dry shake without ice for 15 seconds.
- Add ice, shake and double strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a few dashes of Angostura aromatic bitters and a slice of lemon.
Meaning “white” in Spanish, this one is smooth and smokey. It is an un-aged variant in the pride characterized by the smooth but distinctly smokey flavour and is the closest adaptation to an authentic Mezcal.