• 50ml Leonista Blanco
• 40ml Cointreau
• 25ml Lime Juice
• 1 Tbsp agave nectar or sugar syrup (optional)
• Oryx Lemon Salt, for the rim
- Run one of your lime wedges around the rim of your serving glass. Dip the rim in salt and then place glasses into the freezer until ready to serve.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, blanco, lime juice and cointreau. Shake well. Taste the balance of your drink and add a little syrup or more lime for preference.
- Strain into your glass and garnish with the remaining lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Meaning “white” in Spanish, this one is smooth and smokey. It is an un-aged variant in the pride characterized by the smooth but distinctly smokey flavour and is the closest adaptation to an authentic Mezcal.